Aelea Market Homepreneur - Earn From Your Comfort Zone
If we told you that you have the accessibility to easily earn from your own comfort zone, will you believe us?
Earning has never become this simple as it has become with Aelea market homepreneurs.
What is Aelea Market Homepreneur?
Aelea market homepreneur provides an opportunity for all those who want to run a home-based business. One requires absolutely no knowledge of the product. You only have to be passionate about earning from home.
Becoming Aelea market homepreneur is a great opportunity as the consumption of cashews has increased massively from 2012 to 2018. With Aelea market homepreneur, you do not require any investment, and you can begin your business right away!
Who can become a Homepreneur?
Absolutely anybody can become a homepreneur with Aelea. Be it a teenager, youngster, home marker or a working professional.
All you need is the determination and hunger to grow and make money; that is about it.
How can one become a homepreneur?
Here are a few steps you need to undertake to become a homepreneur:
● First, you need to finish up with your KYC and send the details to email@example.com. You will be required to send a recent passport size photograph, details of Pan and Aadhar card, permanent address proof, and a local address proof where the cashews will be stored.
● Once you are shortlisted, you will be notified through email and phone about the business setup. You will be required to attend the online introductory session. In this session, you will understand what your role will be. Be ready to deposit to start your business.
● During the onboarding process, you will need to put up your fixed deposit, sign the agreement, get the login credentials, download the app, and start with the delivery.
What is required To Become A Aelea Homepreneur?
Here are the following requirements:
● Rs 1 Lac + fixed deposit with Lien market to the company. You can keep the deposit with the company, with Mudra Co-operative, or even give a first-class bank guarantee
● An Android or an iOS Phone
● 50 Sq Ft space in the house to store cashews
You are just one step away from fulfilling your dreams! Get started.