AELEA COMMODITIES PRIVATE LIMITED
What are Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Other Web Beacons:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or device if you agree.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Websites.
• Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Websites. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for easily. We use these to remember who you are and keep track of your preferences, e.g. the location for which you want to be shown our offerings. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you landed on one of our own, and the website you visit after you leave our own, if this information is supplied to us only by your browser.
• Targeting and Remarketing Cookies from Third-party Advertising Networks: Aelea may have associations with third party advertising companies to place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites and social media platforms, and to perform tracking and reporting functions for our platform and our advertisements. These third parties may place cookies on your device which automatically collect information about your visit to one of our Websites, your IP address, your ISP and the browser you use. Information collected may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation patterns of our platform and Websites. You can learn more about this type of remarketing below.
• Remarketing Cookies: You may notice that sometimes, after visiting a website, you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. That’s because the website you visited has placed a cookie on your web browser. Using that cookie and web analytics tools, the website owner will be able to show you adverts on third-party websites that they think you might be interested in. This cookie does not give access to your computer or mobile device, but may be able to identify you from other details.
• Google Analytics: Our Websites use Google Analytics to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited us as they browse the web. This enables us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. You may see Aelea or one of our Partners in search results pages (using Google Ad words), on YouTube, in banner adverts on Gmail and on other services run by Google.
• Facebook Remarketing:
• Opting Out of Cookies:
You can refuse to accept some or all cookies by modifying settings within your browser. However, if you block strictly necessary cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Websites. If you wish to opt out of remarketing cookies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-out Page.